Friday, April 20, 2007

CHAPATI MOMENTS: Raison Etre

I have posted 2 more chapters on Chapati Moments at Navel Gazing. The latest on Androo & Maya is at:

http://thegazerofnavels.blogspot.com/2007/04/chapati-moments-androo-maya.html

And the previous one "Uncle Veloo's Den of Disrepute" is at
http://thegazerofnavels.blogspot.com/2007/04/chapati-moments-uncle-veloos-den-of.html

I remember now why I started writing Chapati Moments. I had this idea after the Bench & Bar Games 2006 (see my earlier postings last year). I was writing about the antics of the Malaysian lawyer and the Singaporean lawyer who are both Indian men and in it, I started calling it my own Tamil movie where I was this character called Letchumy.

There are now 4 chapters of Chapati Moments posted in the Navel Gazing blog. Each are written in different styles. Its not done purposely. It just happened that way as even I don't know where its going and how it should be written each time. So we'll see where this goes...

No comments: